Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the late post. Fished golden ponds in lognmont for about 2 hours. Me and the girl caught about 30 hand sized bluegills, and saw a few bigger ones that where a little more shy. Tried hard for bass and cats with no success, I'm really having a hard time catching bass right now, anyways the fish all appeared to be well fed and healthy. It was fun but I need ot start catching bass like I was early in the year.

B

·
0 Posts
Fished there Saturday for a couple of hours. One small bass that was it. I fished the Simpson Ponds and Big Thompson ponds from 6:00AM till noon. I caught one really small 8" bass at Simpson. Fished 8 hours yesterday and 2 small bass was it. But somrthing is better then nothing.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I think the bass are pretty lethargic right now, but I now fishing is going to be real hot as the weather cools down, hopefully that is soon!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
did u see any carppie a couple years ago i caught some big crappie by that dock by the parking lot theres also muskie trout catfish and perch there i havent been there for awhile

B

·
0 Posts
The wife caught some small preech bait fishing. I fished 3 of the 4 ponds and all I caught was one small bass on the bait & take pond

1 - 5 of 5 Posts