Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the Colorado and Roaring Fork last week in the Glenwood Springs area...Bite was great! My buddy and I landed into 10 nice browns and cutbows in the 3 different spots we went. Fish were rising all over the place, Spring is definitely close! Had a fun moment too with my buddy...our lines crossed and got tangled and he got a fish with his other pole...we got it all on video, was a mess but fun;D
I attached a video of our day, the photos won't upload though:'( Got some nice shots of South Canyon area as well on the drone! Hope you all enjoy and can get out on the rivers too soon!!

https://youtu.be/sqcH9EYoXRg

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Good job with the stickbaits.

I’ve always wanted to try that spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
The confluence.

Streamers would be a gas there.

Give the fly rod a try , don’t overthink it, it isn’t as complex as some would lead you to believe . Just another tool in your fishing tool box.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The confluence.

Streamers would be a gas there.

Give the fly rod a try , don’t overthink it, it isn’t as complex as some would lead you to believe . Just another tool in your fishing tool box.

Oh ya, there's been several times I wish I knew how to fly fish in that spot...I walk along it on the West/South side from Veltus to Two Rivers and there's been days where there are just giant schools of trout and they are only eating the flies off the top. I'm going to def give it a try and see what happens, I'll probably video my struggles and progression haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts