Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went up to the high country to fish for some pre-spawn lake trout just because it's fun and I've never done in on the boat. Not a bad outting, no monsters and all were returned because we are not lake trout eaters, walleye is just a much better fish.

As with everywhere I go fishing I like to film, here ya go: https://youtu.be/j2Ddn6V8oJs

They're hitting the usual tubes with or without sucker meet in 25 to 40 feet of water.

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks f'ing cold-
hahaha! My fingers and toes were so cold. I learned my lesson for next year, get out there and fish in ice fishing gear. Heck should have got the ice fishing rod out to jig with!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Do you ever work? You and slayer are killing me. :mad::D

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you ever work? You and slayer are killing me.
more then you know brother wish I worked only 4 days a week so I had 3 days to fish! I always go on the weekends. I am saving my vacation for when I go ice fishing in Northern Manitoba in Canada, hopefully I catch a personal best walleye, laker, pike and crappie!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet your calendar has a bunch of X's marked on it.

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
I consider myself retired ATM!
Actually I wait for the weather forecasts b4 I take the days off.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I consider myself retired ATM!
Actually I wait for the weather forecasts b4 I take the days off.
Smart. I hate going to far ahead and requesting a day without knowing how the weather will be, which planning for my Wyoming trip I was told i can look ahead but no promises it will not change.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts