Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys im looking for some good night fishing locations for angling around denver or about an hour away from denver looking mostly for trout

·
Registered
414 Posts
That walleye hole I fished with Dave the other day is good. Skeeter Hole should be really good once the conditions get better. I'd also suggest that pond south of the horse pasture or the reservoir with the dam next to the cattails.

Consider this your Coloradofisherman.com welcome!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sanch, you probably need to be a little more specific as to what kind of fish you are looking to catch and what type of fishing method you are using.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That walleye hole I fished with Dave the other day is good. Skeeter Hole should be really good once the conditions get better. I'd also suggest that pond south of the horse pasture or the reservoir with the dam next to the cattails.

Consider this your Coloradofisherman.com welcome!
Cool thank you gor the suggestions

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sanch, you probably need to be a little more specific as to what kind of fish you are looking to catch and what type of fishing method you are using.
Looking for trout and i am angling

1 - 5 of 5 Posts