Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been fishing almost every day this week and it's shaping up to be a solid week. Monday caught and released 10 (13"-18" Bows and Browns) below Pueblo. Tuesday a buddy and I each took our limit on large Bluegill at Pueblo (MMMM my second favorite next to crappie). Sorry no pics for those two days.... I forgot the camera.

Today was an epic day at one of my river honey holes. Over twenty fish (most were 14"-18") with the exception being these two beasts that were both over 21" and 5lbs. Should make for a good fry along with the Bluegills.

All trout were caught on the "Poland Trout Killer". A rapala pattern not sold in the USA. The gills were slayed on jigs tipped with leeches and worms.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, September and October are my time to shine and the new GoPro just got here tonight so I'll try and post a few videos soon. Next mission some big cats...

·
Registered
833 Posts
Very nice! Couple of slabs!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Nice hogs!
Enjoy the fish fry.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol! Fall and spring are most people's time to shine, especially for the shore angler.
Shore, boat, float-tube or any other means necessary. Why be limited????

·
Registered
358 Posts
Shore, boat, float-tube or any other means necessary. Why be limited????
Imo most anglers do not own a boat or float tube thus why fall and spring becomes the time most everyone will shine...... you'll see fishing reports flood this forum during these transitional periods and hope you too lay into some big ones..... good luck man!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts