Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a $40 walmart gift card. I absolutely HATE walmart. But, i figured its a good time to catch up on my fishing tackle. I know 2 things I need to get. Some Cheurtreuse Jigs w/heads and a deep crank and possibly an Ice Rod if its not too expensive(Just for fishing jigs off deep docks). LMK if you guys know of anything else good to get! BTW-I do not need any more rapalas or spinners or anything like that. I just want to know of the cool little gadgets you guys have that I may want to get!

W

·
0 Posts
get 20 pounds of walmart frozen steaks. They're really good and you'll have a lot more to eat than what you might catch on some stupid lure. p.s. the frozen shrimp might be better, it is in the fish family I think. O0

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
In an effort to help you maintain your integrity I will take the gift card off your hands. I am willing to make this sacrifice for you. Think nothing of it I know if our positions were reversed and it was a gift card for Cabelas, Sportsmans, Gander or some other despicable retailer you would help me. :)

Just pm me and I will give you my address to send it too.

Dan

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got back, picked up a new fly rod Reg Price was $40, got it for $13, a bunch of jigs and jig heads, they also had a bunch of other lures/cranks for .50, picked up a few of them, picked up some bait scent(The garlic stuff????DOes anyone know if that works?!?) Got a pair of camo gloves for .75, a lemon for dinner tonight, some more hooks and a couple flies, some mints and a soda.....lol. Oh ya, and some more powerbait balls.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh sorry guys.....Its the Walmart in Colorado Springs right off Woodmen. I live in Falcon so that is the closest one!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
If you can find it. Shore Lunch fish fry batter.
We like it.
If you can't find it, get a pair of slip over poloriod glasses.
If that won't work. buy Panther Martins and Kastmasters.

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
He was cofused...he thbought it went with the salt and tequila!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts