Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I said I wasn't going to post until I got a 25 incher but it's been a while and it still hasn't happened so i figured I'd post anyways. Fished a while under the bright moon and didn't get much anything after like four hours and then right as we were about to leave I got one. Definitely not 25 but decent. tomorrow I plan on spending all night on the water...hopefully I'll be rewarded.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
That's a solid fish, Whomp!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HA I didn't even notice the cast. What happened?
I was skateboarding in a legal area on campus and some dude with headphones wasn't paying attention and veered right in front of me. I went around him to avoid hitting him but my skateboard caught the sidewalk and I hit the deck. Urgent care said I had a bone chip, orthopedist said I had a bone chip and multiple small fractures in my wrist. Still fishing though! I think I was out casting the first night I got it.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was skateboarding in a legal area on campus and wasn't paying attention and my skateboard caught the sidewalk and I hit the deck.
Dude, watch where you're going!
If y'all will look to out left you can see the wild bobys making a rare appearance on one of my posts. Please keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle...bobys are known to be fiesty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts