Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On elevation...

Didn't find the size of fish I was hoping for, but an amazing experience none the less. I'm not ready for high elevation season to end, nor am I ready to be back at work today!

·
Registered
369 Posts
On elevation...

Didn't find the size of fish I was hoping for, but an amazing experience none the less. I'm not ready for high elevation season to end, nor am I ready to be back at work today!
Nice looking fish! I am with ya on not being ready for the season to end, but we have a decent amount of time still. September is a great month IMO. Hoping to squeeze a trip or two in. Damn summer projects have been keeping me busy...

·
Registered
833 Posts
Man, the coloration on that last fish is interesting!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice looking fish! I am with ya on not being ready for the season to end, but we have a decent amount of time still. September is a great month IMO. Hoping to squeeze a trip or two in. Damn summer projects have been keeping me busy...
I'm hoping to get another trip in as well, but if not I suppose there's always river and lower elevation lake fishing... tho that sounds less and less appealing these days.

Hope you find time to get out an enjoy it man!

Man, the coloration on that last fish is interesting!
I know! I'm not sure I've seen one of that coloration before... Must be a ghost cutty.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Great pics,some beautiful fish! Thanks for sharing.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys
Only been a week and I'm already dying to get back up to the high lakes.

Hard to beat Alaska. I have got to see that in my lifetime.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Sweeeeet pics and very nice fish... Cool dog, too! To me, the size just doesn't matter much on those trips. It's been too long for me. Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweeeeet pics and very nice fish... Cool dog, too! To me, the size just doesn't matter much on those trips. It's been too long for me. Thanks for the report.
:thumb: :thumb:

Totally agree with you; enjoying every minute of the search, but won't complain if I stumble upon a lake with 20+ inch fish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts