Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 29 NIP Rogues, most Limited Edition with Gamakatsu hooks. Retail on these will normally be $6-7 each.

First $116 gets them. $4 each, for the lot.

No, I will not haggle.

No, I won't split 'em up.

Cheers. :thumb:

SS

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Pretty lures, but do they catch fish? You must have liked them at some point to stock so many ;)

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, Rogues suck. Just trying to pull one over on youthful and naive CF hordes.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rogues are the bee's knees son! Soon this plague of ice shall abate, and whosoever obtains this cache will be well on the way to a pre-spawn PB 'eye of epic proportions.

I'm a bit conflicted on selling them. I love the hell out of some Rogues.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Rogues don't cast worth a ****, and their action is about as alluring as a mid-Missouri housewife in baby-blue eyeshadow.

suckit1

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Rogues don't cast worth a ****, and their action is about as alluring as a mid-Missouri housewife in baby-blue eyeshadow.

suckit1
I believe this is a mid-Missouri housewife...

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
"Frank Chambers (Jack Nicholson), a drifter, stops at a rural California diner for a meal, and ends up working there. The diner is operated by a young, beautiful woman, Cora Smith (Jessica Lange), and her much older husband, Nick Papadakis (John Colicos), who is an immigrant from Greece. Frank and Cora start to have an affair soon after they meet. Cora (a femme fatale figure) is tired of her situation, married to a man she does not love, and working at a diner that she wishes to own and improve. She and Frank scheme to murder Nick in order to start a new life together without her losing the diner. Their first attempt at the murder is a failure, but they eventually succeed."

:confused:

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Oh ruin a perfectly good lie...spoil sport...lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts