Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking off from work the 17th thru the 21st. I am planning to spend at least two of those days at Pinewood. You lookin' at tryin' for some tigers? I am!!! I will possibly hit Prospect Ponds and Watson also during those days off. I am determined to get my tiger!!!!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
scorpion_bsk --- If you're going to be at Pinewood Thur, Fri, or Sat evening (after 4). Let me know. As long as the baby (my daughter) slept the night before, I'd go. I could take the Muskie pics.  8) 

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hell yeah I'd like to go. I start school again on the 22nd and will be camping from the 19th-21st. How about that thursday which is the 18th or that previous tuesday which is the 16th?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey I'd like to go too! Esp since you'd be crashing at my place anyhow gm if you guys go to prospect ponds. I might not actually be working on one of those days. I still need to get my muskie as well, esp before you honey! grrrr.... :mad:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gotmuskie? said:
Hell yeah I'd like to go.  I start school again on the 22nd and will be camping from the 19th-21st.  How about that thursday which is the 18th or that previous tuesday which is the 16th?
Tuesday, I will be working and Wednesday I will be with my family cause it's my B-day. But Thursday thru Sunday I will be free to fish, fish, fish!!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
james said:
scorpion_bsk --- If you're going to be at Pinewood Thur, Fri, or Sat evening (after 4). Let me know. As long as the baby (my daughter) slept the night before, I'd go. I could take the Muskie pics.  8) 
I will definately be there at least one of those evenings, if not a couple. I am on a muskie hunt!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kadiya said:
Hey I'd like to go too!  Esp since you'd be crashing at my place anyhow gm if you guys go to prospect ponds.  I might not actually be working on one of those days.  I still need to get my muskie as well, esp before you honey!  grrrr....   :mad:
Well, you definately can't be left out if gotmuskie? is going!

·
Registered
636 Posts
okay, lets shoot for thursday the 18th. Are you going to the get-together on sunday? If so we can talk more about it there.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gotmuskie? said:
okay, lets shoot for thursday the 18th.  Are you going to the get-together on sunday?  If so we can talk more about it there.
I might be going, I don't know for sure yet. If I am, just look for a long haired guy with lots of tattooes in a red Dodge Ram 1500!

·
Registered
636 Posts
I really don't know yet. I'll pm you my cell number if you want to meet up. We should be there at least during the morning-early afternoon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts