Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother and I fished Granby ON Sat. We were on the water around 6am. Satrted out jigging a few diffrent humps but never got anything. Around 8am we started trolling. Once we did it was on like Donkey Kong. All fish were caught in 90ft of water about 50-60ft down. We didnt get anything really big but the bite was there all day. Cranks and spoons were the trick.

me:

My brother:

Final Count was:

18 Char
2 Stockers

Could NOT have ask for a better day. Weather was Perfect and the fishing was great.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nice trout! What other fish species are in Granby?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cojones said:
Cool pics! How was the boat traffic?

There were lots of boats but for how big Granby it was nothing. We mostly fished a.bay and it was no prob

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yea:

The 4 fish we kept all had craws in their tummies :)

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Good job!

Nice fish, it looks like your brother got the biggest... It sounds like they are starting to go into a more summer like pattern.

Trout,

All the mountain lakes I have heard off have crawfish. Lake trout like them, especially when there is not a lot of other food available.

M

·
0 Posts
Nice Jay! That area where the pictures were taken is one of my favorite spots on the lake. Looks like the wind wasn't too bad for you.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Jay:

You got swept?!...glad to know he doesnt sleep all the time!

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
I got swept a couple days at Powell by Joe...I can live with that...ok maybe I cant!...

Dont worry T...everyone knows you are just plain mean!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Sob, Sob,

Iiiii knnnow.... I just can't help myself....I'll try again,,,,

Jay didn't win a single, sob, sob, category...sob. He must be so sad.... poor,,, poor Jay

was that better z ;D

more compassionate?

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
WOW!

And the Oscar for best female actress in a dramatic role goes to...

Methinks Jay's thread has been hijacked!...

Good thing officer Dan is working...

B

·
0 Posts
sound like a great day    wow z-man,dan and jay thats a trio someone can fish with and look good next to even ken eh maybe not ken and by the way get off talos back she had a tough weekend shopping(girly stuff probably)

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Bernie...

That's why we took Ken with to Powell...we all wanted to look good...that and his mother paid us...her June check should be coming any day...Broeren Royalties...the gift that keeps on giving!...

I am glad I didnt make that comment about T...and Ken says you are smarter than that!...YikeZ!!

B

·
0 Posts
Z-man, Just to get this straight I aint that smart on the contrary I am prety dense. Hey how do I get in the Broeren royalties gig. Do we get bonuses for taking them both at the same time? I dont have much hair left so I dont have much to lose> As far as terre goes she is the one who admitted to me she was going shopping. So step up or step out either way on this board some mornings no one is safe. ps please send me the broeren address so i can send them a bill.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Wow their mother will pay handsomely for you taking the both of them...she has been trying to get them to play nice with each other for years...make sure you have a few extra business cards made up that have Fishing Guide/Broeren Nanny on them and I believe she will pay more for her trust fund babies...I will know you are really stupid when Ken books the trip with you for him, myself and PuebloWiperMan...

Incredible...she shops and fishes...does she do windows?...

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Like I told Bernie, I wanted to look at some new...a... night crawlers, yeah thats it, night crawlers.

In the interest of putting Jays tread back on topic, I'll add that I think it is highly noble of Jay to acquiesce defeat to his brother in all three categories. I'm sure it will be a while before he hears the end of it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts