Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the lake about 7:30 at dike 3. Headed straight out and drilled some holes in 92' of water. Took my son and neighbor who just started ice fishing this year. Started getting hits right away off the bottom. Missed quite a few at first. Then finally able to hook up. My neighbor had 3 or 4 on the ice before I landed my first one. He's been showin me up all winter and I was supposed to be teaching him. Go figure ! Ended the day with 10 macs total. Two were around 22" and fat.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
nice, what were the ice conditions on top of the ice.? im thinking of hitting it one more time...... granby is always a picture if the fishings slow. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It actually wasn't too bad. It got a little slushy as we made the turn around the point to head up off the lake. As we drove over the dikes you could see water puddling right at the dike. The ice was still around 18" thick.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hoping the Ice holds a little longer too. Want to hit it one more time this Saturday. 3 of use did good last Saturday out from dike 3. Hope to do it one more time.

Kent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts