Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we were fishing Gby Saturday, I cruised up into Columbine Bay to check it out. Hoping that the closure wasn't there but alas it was.

While turning back to fish in the legal areas I noticed several Yahoos in their boats fishing illegally (Poaching?) back where I would be fishing. That pisses me off.

Hope they got caught and had some sculpins shoved up thier asses-:eek:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Dayum this site is dead! An incendiary post but the legend Slayerfish and only one response after 100 views... I dunno what happened to Golden Rod but we need him back. :D

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I've caught anglers fishing there after the closures multiple times, they act real surprised and thank you for letting them know when you approach and tell them about the closure. It has been closed since Oct. 1st.
it used to close on the 15th but a particular bad Kokanee year "2004" they temporarily changed it to the 1st and it has stayed there ever since.

Pretty much no enforcement up there this time of year.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Dayum this site is dead! An incendiary post but the legend Slayerfish and only one response after 100 views... I dunno what happened to Golden Rod but we need him back. :D
No response is better than a wannabe Jackass "Llama" comment.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Thats why its been so nice around here. What happened to the llama sucker and his fluffer, riv? Are they "punishing" us by not being around? Much nicer around here without them, by far!

·
Registered
9,161 Posts
Thats why its been so nice around here. What happened to the llama sucker and his fluffer, riv? Are they "punishing" us by not being around? Much nicer around here without them, by far!
Like a real life frank cotton, or dr channard.... You really are tempted by the lament configuration, huh?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Colombine bay, from Twin creek to shadow mtn. spillway is closed to fishing after Oct.1st to protect spawning Kokanee, there are buoys and signs marking the closed areas.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
:lol: missing me eh Andy? I'm still around. Just pretty bored by the same old pointless stuff that happens around here haha. :wink:

Much more entertaining elsewhere. You continue on though...believe me im still laughing at you...just laughing silently though LMAO

1 - 20 of 20 Posts