Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as of sunday i went to walk on granby and saw that ice was crappy. even with the recent cold spell.

williams fork is still 75% covered with **** ice but its very fishable from shore. didnt get any bites.
im sure by this weekend with the wind and milder weather up there... it will be boatable.

ill probably go to turquoise with my sons this weekend so we can ice fish one last time before i start really putting this hobie to good use.

i cant post pics bc im on a ban on FB for calling the old guy at williams fork who routinely catches big lakers (and keeps them) a "maricon puto".
but if you follow me on IG @grime_lord i posted videos and such.

hope yall are well. spring isnt the same without the wyoming pillage and plunder trips with slayer.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Thanks for the report Dave, it is very helpful as I'm looking to go after some ice off lakers soon. Seems like out there in those lakes theres always some dude that claims his dominance of the lake haha.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yes indeed!! or a bay that is a little higher but still close ;)
I think this year we'll have to skip the ice off trip together sadly because of that biotch Corona. But there's always next year.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Not gonna run the Gauntlet into Wyoming? Getting' soft? LOL.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I think this year we'll have to skip the ice off trip together sadly because of that biotch Corona. But there's always next year.
Unfortunately seems that way :( Hopefully it goes away by fall... We are probably going to try and head to lake county next weekend but we'll see.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Unfortunately seems that way :( Hopefully it goes away by fall... We are probably going to try and head to lake county next weekend but we'll see.
I am too but that guy livnig in Buena Vista that goes there all the time said the county might have a problem with people that don't live in that county. So it's worth an attempt. So we will meet there then, because I definitely fish that lake at ice off every year. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts