Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading up to grand lake tomorrow for spring break. Does anybody know the ice conditions @ granby? I don't want to drag all the ice fishing stuff along if the ice is getting rotten.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the update bernie

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Heading up on Tuesday for Spring Break...Still safe enough for my snowmobile?? Any updates will help!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Try the east inlet at Grand Lake.There was open water there 2 weeks ago.If you do,please give a report upon return.My wife and I are going next week.Mark

B

·
0 Posts
we have been doing best in about 50 fow and downsizing jigs. had a 40 fish day yesterday. bernie

·
Registered
22 Posts
went to Granby this morning, the ice is at least three feet thick between dyke 3 and rocky point. caught a nice fat laker @ 55' with a silver and chartreuse green swedish pimple. they were also catching 'em right off of the point. the southern half of Grand lake near the pump station is open water. the inlet is probably still safe, can't say for sure though we didn't fish there. get it while it's cold.....

B

·
0 Posts
the ice should be good for a couple more weeks and the fishin is only getting better. this is the time of year when the larger ones start showing back up again. Bernie

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Dan said:
Bernie about your name.........

He certainly does!

Dan
That went so far over my head that it can only mean one thing....
Dan has finally lost it and has moved into an alternate version of reality....

Oh, waitress....!
I'll have a couple of whatever that guy is having over there....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts