Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The woman wants me to catch her a couple Macks, since my adventure upto rampart was a bust. I am going to head to Granby on Monday. One last day of ice fishing should be good too. Is there anyone who wants to met up there and do some fishing? I dont know Granby well only been there once.

·
Registered
153 Posts
ePiC said:
Is there anyone who wants to met up there and do some fishing? I dont know Granby well only been there once.
I think you mean "someone I can follow around to show me the good spots" ;D just kidding... lol

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TimberlineArcher said:
ePiC said:
Is there anyone who wants to met up there and do some fishing? I dont know Granby well only been there once.
I think you mean "someone I can follow around to show me the good spots" ;D just kidding... lol
Was it that obvious? I did have a topo map of Granby so I had some spots I thought looked good... but I cant find it.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Epic try bernie he has a house up there and what he says fishes all the time
Ken told me Bernie doesnt know crap about Granby!... ;)

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So what you guys are trying to say is I'm not goign to have a guide.... errrr I mean fishing partner for monday?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gotmuskie? said:
Man that's quite a journey for you Epic. Is the ice still safe up there?
I'm told to stay away from running water... Hopefully its still safe. There are a couple planning on going this weekend hopefully they post a report and I will know if I should drive up there or not.

·
Registered
127 Posts
We was up there yesterday. Ice was a good 2 feet thick but kinda slushy.It will probably go away quick with a little warm weather.If in doubt wear a life jacket.We tried a new area east of dike 3  :-\ didn't do so good... 1 rainbow,1 laker  :-[ Think I'm going to stick with sunset point from now on  8)

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks - 2ft of ice should still be fine on monday then. Hopefully.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts