Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going to granby the day after thanksgiving and will be fishing from the shore. anybody got any tips? i usually fish off dike three with sucker meat on the bottom. also i have an extra seat if anyone wants to join me. thanks in advance

F

·
0 Posts
depending on where I spend thanksgiving I might have to meet ya up there. If dike 3 gets to crowded I usually do well on either side of dike 1. I used to do real well with silver kastmasters with the white fly on the end but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool ;D

M

·
0 Posts
i have a silver kasty with the white fly on the end, they have a limited selection at wal mart and bass pro has a billion of them, havent caught anything with it actually

·
Registered
16,651 Posts
Afishman,I'm hoping to be ice fishing on that saturday. 11 mile or maybe Cowdrey!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
slayer that is the friday after thanksgiving. you think 11-mile will be frozen by then? thats less than two weeks away

·
Registered
16,651 Posts
My bad,I work on that friday- remember,the entire res doesnt need to be frozen,just some select areas. Who really knows,I'm just an optimist!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
obviously you don't weigh 240 lbs ;D

F

·
0 Posts
This is going to be my first year of really dedicating a great deal of time Ice fishing. I weigh 250lbs I'm waiting for a really solid lid before I travel out on the Ice.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
amen brother ;D

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I used to weigh 226 so I know how you guys feel about waiting for solid ice. I weight 190 now so I might not be scared to venture out on 3". Used to wait for 4" but I think 3" is enough now.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
maybe we need to go on the tfb diet ;D

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its 8 degrees in hartsel right now so you may be right slayer

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anybody wanna meet me and my nephew up there that day? we could have a mini get together ;D

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well my nephew cancelled anyone wanna go fishing on friday. does not have to be granby ;D

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
afishman...I am going somewhere Friday...just not sure where yet...the guy that is supposedly going with hasnt gotten back to me yet...I can let you know if anything materializes...

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kewl give me a call on my cell 720-353-6747 ;D

·
Registered
935 Posts
afishman said:
maybe we need to go on the tfb diet ;D
He's like the Subway Jared of Colorado Fishermen, now?

Just a trout for lunch, a crappie for dinner, and fishing for both for exercise!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts