Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so now that everyone is warmed up and has tested their ice fishing skills ;D how many are going to this one and where are we meeting?

L

·
0 Posts
I'm definatley in. anywhere yalls hearts desire the easyiest place would probably be dike 3 or sunset or inspiration point. but I have my secret spots that i gaurentee that must people would not want to go because of the terain but the fishin is killer. I'm headin up on tues the 27th i'll let ya know what i find out! ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I'm there. I've never been to Granby and can't wait to go. It will be great to learn the lake from some of you guys. I've never caught a laker before so I'm hoping to ice one. Don't know when or where we are meeting. Don't know where dike 3 or any of the points are.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Im there definitely finally got a call back on a job start tomorrow so I am in for sure I love granby as I have had good success there at all times of the yr especially ice fishing I cant wait!!!!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
glad to see things are looking up for you pitbull :D

L

·
0 Posts
Congrats on the joby job pitbull!! ;D ;D money to support the habit!!! (ice fishin of course)

·
Registered
862 Posts
well thx guys now all I have to do is convince my woman that I "NEED" all kinds of new gear.... ;D

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
pitbull said:
well thx guys now all I have to do is convince my woman that I "NEED" all kinds of new gear.... ;D
They just dont understand I swear.... Have to buy it when they arent looking.

·
Registered
862 Posts
or tell them your check is a couple hundred bucks less then what it really is ;D
but that might not go over well if she ever found out..lol

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all you have to do is tell them you got the stuff on clearance and they will be happy. they really like stuff like that. :eek:

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
"but baby it was on clearence"

"Oh clearence, good thats smart shopping how much?"

"349$"

hrmm some how I dont think its working out that way still.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
maybe i'm just lucky ;D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Iam in for Granby. Lunker I'll have my atv up there will that help in getting to some good spots. Would like to fish with someone with knowledge at Granby.

·
Registered
688 Posts
sounds like lunker should start a guide service! Can I tag along

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'd like to be there Lunker, but I'll be at the Mile fishin in the tournament with my bro, knock 'em dead, we'll get up to Granby one other day, maybe the week after pm me and let me knpw, I'm off on sat, sun, and mondays.

L

·
0 Posts
I know very little about Granby except the couple places I normally fish. I think someone has more experience (Talo) maybe. see I fish it with a lid on and have only fished open water once. What we need is someone who regularly puts a boat on there to get a good idea of where the fish are held up. I have never been skunked there (knock on wood!!) I don't mind showin some people the ropes of what I know. I'm sayin dike 3 would be my choice but if anybody has any better spots!! ;D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts