Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on ice fishing granby on Tuesday afternoon from probably 1:30 to 5:30 or so. Have had decent luck there in the past and the weather moving in should be good for fishing. If anyone wants to meet me there, please feel free. Be prepared to do a little not walking as I like to move around but it should be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Headed out now. I’ve got a game plan for bigger fish that I’m hoping pays off. We’ll see

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I fished relatively shallow water with big tubes for s few hours and struck out. Moved to 40fow near on top of some humps and stuck two dinks on a pink hd ice. Nothing to write home about. Gonna keep trying but honestly I’m more excited about ice off. Now that I live in winter park, driving to granby isn’t the big ordeal it used to be. I plan on really taking advantage of that this spring

·
Registered
360 Posts
I fished relatively shallow water with big tubes for s few hours and struck out. Moved to 40fow near on top of some humps and stuck two dinks on a pink hd ice. Nothing to write home about. Gonna keep trying but honestly I’m more excited about ice off. Now that I live in winter park, driving to granby isn’t the big ordeal it used to be. I plan on really taking advantage of that this spring
thats awesome you live so close! You’ll get them open water and I look forward to the pictures.

·
P I K E
10,018 Posts
what was the ice conditions?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts