Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well 2 of the 3 lakes have ice....GRANBY is open water (strange)
fishing was slow all day but fish was caught... threw everything we had nothing consistent...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
well 2 of the 3 lakes have ice....GRANBY is open water (strange)
fishing was slow all day but fish was caught... threw everything we had nothing consistent...
Nothing strange, all normal, Granby very rarely freezes prior to Christmas

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Bigger bodies of water take longer to cool and freeze. Dillon is still wide open too. The fact that it has been in the 40's everyday for the past two weeks doesn't help.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Check out gm's inlet. I bet with the mountain shadow and cold nights... It's safe.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Yesterday I fished green mtn Williams fork and Granby there's some ice at the inlet at green mtn Williams fork was open no ice ice and Granby no ice fishing was ok caught some lakers Browns bows and several kokes

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Yesterday I fished green mtn Williams fork and Granby there's some ice at the inlet at green mtn Williams fork was open no ice ice and Granby no ice fishing was ok caught some lakers Browns bows and several kokes
Lucky you. I bet the shitter rocks would be amazing fishing right now.

Text me later on, Brian.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Cool guess Ill be loading up the ice fishing stuff next Sunday. Spending 3 days up there with the family. Son is tired of catching littlew snot rockets gonna try to get him into something alittle bit bigger than normal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts