Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word on granby ice? I seen the Bernie video online... with the cooler temps I’d like to think there’s a few good days left on granby.

·
Registered
41 Posts
We were up last saturday and there was 8" of good clear ice with 4-5 inches of frozen slush on top. Dozen snowmobiles, one with 3 people on and a pulling a BIG box smitty sled!! We went out from Sunset.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'd bet on it being fine. Best fishing of the year, no people and small chance of dying.
Lol, I’m brave but not that brave. Lots of open water spots from shore to the pressure ridges. Stillwater was fishable from shore in the creek and so was rainbow bay. Saw 3 people out there. One guy on an ice machine by some shitty ice by elephant island.

I’m going to Leadville next weekend and then calling it good till November.

Slayer, shut your polish sausage chomper. You ice fish till June.

Steve if you’re in town, gimme a text if you got my number. I’m at the kum n go in granby for a minute. Heading to the fork next.

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Are those what i think they are?...lol hating you...what kind of tackle did u use to subdue the Autobahn of fish?...

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
12 mph that's sick...

·
Registered
386 Posts
"Youhoo " trolling is an art form, we do it a lot in the Bahamas at 15-18 knots, talk about a strike that will rip your arms off!!
Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts