Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to Granby yesterday. I fished near dike #3. I was disappointed when my Marcum Showdown died. Guess I better make sure that it's properly charged up next time. I only caught one 18" laker in 45' of water. White tube jigs with a small piece of sucker meat was the trick. The ice was sitting at about 8" in that area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanksfor your report lawman, glad there was no skunk in your day. Must of been disapointing having electronics that are not working

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Ninjo, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Damn... Two of the :llama: suckers around here
God this place has gone downhill

·
Registered
98 Posts
I went out to Granby yesterday. I fished near dike #3. I was disappointed when my Marcum Showdown died. Guess I better make sure that it's properly charged up next time. I only caught one 18" laker in 45' of water. White tube jigs with a small piece of sucker meat was the trick. The ice was sitting at about 8" in that area.
You must have been the guy fishing 100 yards from us in a blue coat. We have our spot on GPS and you were exactly in our normal spot. We got as close as possible to our spot, but not wanting to crowd you out.

We got 5 total, 4 for me and 1 for my Dad. The fishing was really slow and they wanted small jigs with little to no movement.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Taglarry, I was in all black that day and no one was even near me, so that was someone else. I always get mistaken for a DOW guy so I spent the money for a new Striker Ice Climate Jacket. I should've got one of these years ago!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts