Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cool site fellas, a guy (or girl) could learn alot around here. Fished Granby last Saturday and caught 1 22" mack, 1 16' koke, and about 30 stocker rainbows. Slow day for the macks the one was caught on a downrigger at 45'. Caught the rest in a small cove anchored casting to shore with panthr martins, rapalas, kastmaster, just about anything was working. Great weather and met some reel cool people while camping/fishing. Thinking about trolling Chatfield this weekend will let you guys know. See Ya

·
Registered
9 Posts
hello all fished shadow mtn and granby on may 18 couldn't ask for more of a beautiful day. shadow mtn real slow but granby right by the dam was real fun was fishing 2 poles and they were hitting so fast by the time i threw the first pole in and was baiting my second the first pole was getting hit on. i was going to count how many but i totally forgot me and my buddy was nailing them left and right alot of keepers and alot of stockers..... want to have some fun go there..... suggest a weekday i am sure that it is busy on weekends.... good luck to all....
HAPPY FISHING

1 - 2 of 2 Posts