Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to green mountain today for some kokes but was dissipointed. So I headed over to granby, I fished near the dam in 60fow. Fished from 12-2 and only landed 3 fish but two were nice ones a 22''er and a 24''. the other one was around 18''. I was using the standard tube with sucker for the 18 and 22'' The 24''er was on a whole sucker on the bottom.

·
Registered
699 Posts
man i would love to hook into one of those nice fish man

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
nice macks rad , those fish look very healthy , sorry about the kokes, im suprised you dident catch any kokes , what time were you at green mountain ?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kokanee I was at gm from 7-11. I was surprized about the kokes too. Im glad I went to granby. Those macs were fun

·
Registered
234 Posts
Saturday I went up to G. Mountain with nhurianek (if you guys ever want to go fishing with a guy who knows his stuff - he is the man) overall we caught lakers but it was much slower than earlier trips. We tried in the channel briefly but didn't mark any kokes. Everyone we talked to said fishing was slow. One guy said he caught some kokes early in the morning then didn't get a bite for hours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts