Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Didnt this one have questionable practices last year?...or was it the summer version?...thought I remembered some negative press...I wont fish the 11 mile one any more because of the cheating that went on there...hows the ice and slush?...heard Granby was horrible...grand lake gets even more snow than granby is it worse?...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we have started tracking the lake we will make a 15 ft wide path around the lake so you can travel easy. we also pack a lot of tracks across both directions. Should be easy to get around for anglers and judges. Thanks for your support redleader.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Nope,

This tourney is legitimate and almost impossible for people to cheat since the fish has to literally be "flopping" around for it to be considered for eligibility. Lots of judges all over the ice to help keep things in check. This is the one contest that I feel is the "cleanest" in the state.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
was out marking off open water on the east side today. There are some spots that are slushy and we will be working on those areas this week exposing the water so they harden up. atv will be allowed in town and on the ice that weekend.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Wow!!! Awesome to see how much care and effort is going into the tourney. That's serious dedication and is worthy of mega props.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts