Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
lol u got a better chance of asking any guy to past naked pics of his wife holding twin 17 inch crappies in the metro area than you do of getting laker guy to talk!...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Tony was on WF today and passed on joining me down here in Metro tomorrow, said he ice 29 lakers today. up to 20 inch ones. Ice was good.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
lol u got a better chance of asking any guy to past naked pics of his wife holding twin 17 inch crappies in the metro area than you do of getting laker guy to talk!...
Ok a little tip just for Zman
The eater size fish at Granby are in great shape, fat belly's loaded with Mysis Shrimp and pink meat.
The best tasting Lake Trout ever.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Ok a little tip just for Zman
The eater size fish at Granby are in great shape, fat belly's loaded with Mysis Shrimp and pink meat.
The best tasting Lake Trout ever.
Sounds a lot like a tv commentator saying with this makeover the most attractive Roseanne Barr ever!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everbody likes a little ass Nobody likes a smart ass

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I will be fishing for lakers this year, and the next, and the next and the next, and the next and the next, and the next and the next, and the nextand the next, and the next and the next, and the next and the next, and the nextand the next, and the next and the next, and the next and the next, and the nextand the next, and the next and the next, and the next and the next, and the nextand the next, and the next and the next, and the next and the next, and the nextand the next, and the next and the next, and the next and the next, and the nextand the next, and the next and the next, and the next and the next, and the nextand the next, and the next and the next, and the next and the next, and the nextand the next, and the next and the next, and the next and the next, and the nextand the next, and the next and the next, and the nextand the next, and the next and the next,

Thats about 60 'and the nexts'. I'm sure that covers it for me.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Lol ^ "laker guy"

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
^^^^^ LOL....I starred at his post long enough...I found Waldo!!! :twitch:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
^^^^^ LOL....I starred at his post long enough...I found Waldo!!!
:wink: Right. At first I thought I was still suffering from sleep deprivation from being out plowing snow too long. But, then it hit me that he was trying to communicate in some kind of code.

Wascally Wabbit.....

·
Registered
485 Posts
It's right between the 19th and 20th "next". I'll spill the coordinates but good luck getting there and catching your limit: 64 01 21.55 N 22 33 12.33 W We didn't have much luck on the lakers but the cod were delicious. Had to sneak through the fence and lay on our bellies to fish but the fish fry turned out great. When you fly for the Air Force you can do those sort of things - as long as you don't get caught.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
It's right between the 19th and 20th "next". I'll spill the coordinates but good luck getting there and catching your limit: 64 01 21.55 N 22 33 12.33 W We didn't have much luck on the lakers but the cod were delicious. Had to sneak through the fence and lay on our bellies to fish but the fish fry turned out great. When you fly for the Air Force you can do those sort of things - as long as you don't get caught.
I'd love to visit Iceland!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts