Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an awesome day Ice fishing. I usually don't say where but it was brutal, we went to joe wright it was a blizzard all day and the walk to lake was tough especially on the way up with all the gear and the amount of snow. Fishing. Was awesome caught many many grayling all between 10-16 Inches. I caught the majority of them ripping the hd ice glow man they would shoot in on the finder and slam the lure it was awesome.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
photobucket account? Load pics up there (free)...

there are share options in photobucket (Direct link, email link, etc)

Click on the "direct link and it will copy to your clipboard. Paste it over here, surrounding it with IMG brackets or by clicking the photo icon in your reply box and pasting it there.

Super simple. First, sign up foe photobucket for free and we can get you the rest of the way from there.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice job. I was up there on sunday. We did really good also. Yea a real work out without the help of internal combustion. Are the trout catchable in that lake?

·
Registered
16,634 Posts
Every time Ive iced that freekin lake its a whiteout! Sounds like the Grays are getting bigger. A few years ago we caught Bows, Grays, cuttys, and cuttbows. Buddy even got a tiger musky. Everything was 8-12 inches except the tiger which was a whopping 15".

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Nice Job!

There's some Lakers in there as well. 50 brood females were stocked back in 2004 to help control the stunted grayling. Hale to the almighty lake trout.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Nice Job!

There's some Lakers in there as well. 50 brood females were stocked back in 2004 to help control the stunted grayling. Hale to the almighty lake trout.
I caught one a few years ago on small gold Swedish pimple, 6lb line. I think it was around 34". Other than that, never caught anything but grayling from there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts