Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 9 ft red old town otter kayak I am looking to sell. It comes with an adjustable offset carlisle paddle, a cart to pull it on, a life jacket and a quick draw pole holder. Would like to sell the lot for $300. I paid 275 for the kayak $140 for the paddle $30 for the life jacket $75 for the cart and $25 for the rod holder. Will entertain offers though. You can pm for pictures just send your email or phone number and I can txt them to you just don't use it enough to justify keeping it around. I have had it on everything from little ponds to large lakes great for fishing out of also. Thanks have a great day.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would be interested in your yak. Could you please ship it to me and I'll settle up with you as soon as I can get paid? Thank you and I'll PM you my address, I don't want to give it out over the internet in case RC decides to stalk me!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya definitely haven't been banned from here and I think it would be pretty hard to screw someone on a deal like this when you are meeting in person. Thanks andyrm66

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Anyone that would send money before receiving an item with no recourse for getting money back in case of a non-receipt of goods is just asking to be taken advantage of. No where did big kahuna ever ask for money before sending out the stuff, and as he mentioned, it would be an in-person deal. Seems like the first reply to him was a smart ass one.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
When you get it down to free.

I'm your guy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts