Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Against the Lakers at their place--What an offensive rebound and put back by Kenyon Martin off the missed free throw at the end! 15-4 since the trade.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
yeah what geniuses that made that trade!now if they could only get chauncy back for a final year every game would be a sell out. finally poetic justice. mello who?thank god for places like new jersey. they were unable to smell him through the rest of the stench.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
The best part today...the defensive aggressive physical style...they played that way and got calls in LA where it never happens...the best stat of the day...3 Lakers met with the hardwood and were knocked down...0 Nuggets...we beat the crap out of them on their floor...things are looking up...

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
zman said:
The best part today...the defensive aggressive physical style...they played that way and got calls in LA where it never happens...the best stat of the day...3 Lakers met with the hardwood and were knocked down...0 Nuggets...we beat the crap out of them on their floor...things are looking up...
Might have to change your sig eh??? :D >:D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nope that just means I already counted on it...after we won the game after the trade I went to Hobie mode and instant title!...

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I have to say they are playing great. They are so fun to watch and remeber they did this without AAA and birdman. Also LA normally kills us on the boards but not this game. LA only out rebounded us by 1!

Mozgov looks like he is big enough to give bynum a little bit of trouble too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts