Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

GREAT TRUCK FOR SALE---SOLD

2K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  fishingrulez 
#1 ·
got a 81 chevy k10 4x4 lifted, has great 33's,runs great for 1500.00 or best offer HAVE TO SELL  due to newborn baby... Forgot to mention that the tranny is about 1 year old and has an extra low gear (granny) for the climb... low end ... any other questions please let me know i'll answer them the best i can.

#2 ·
Re: got a huntin vehicle for sale

you might want to post in the buy sell section or maybe a mod can move this for you

#4 ·
Re: got a huntin vehicle for sale

good luck
you might find some interested here if they can get past it being a chevy!..J/K

good luck

#11 ·
Re: GREAT TRUCK FOR SALE

i can see your point in the whole wife thing.. i don't want to get rid of it.. i already had to get rid of my boat.. i gotta sacrafice this too..... as far as trades, i don't think that'll go over to well... and i cannot get pics on the computer.. digital go figure sry about that if you guys want i can describe it to you i know it will not be the same but you'll have a good idea of it.....let me know...

fishingrulez

#13 ·
Re: GREAT TRUCK FOR SALE

alright i can't figure it out .... sry...... could be a good thing i have to lower the price to 1200 pretty firm on that... runs great... the body alittle rough ( it is a 4x4 and used for hunting ) so if you would like a toy that isn't afraid of getting alittle dirty this is the one....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.