Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you guys were following the greatest angler debate? At 4 am at work its kind of the only thing on so I usually watch it. Larry Nixon got kicekd off the list today IMO he should have made it to top3 atleast. I dont know I think they should of had the professionals and TV fisherman decide not the fans.
If you follow it who was your pick? Anyone that you thought should have made it but didnt?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Shouldn't it be called the greatest 'Bass' Angler of all time seeing how there all Bass fisherman?

-Jay

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I vote hands down for SlayerFish...he is always pulling lunkers out of his wazoo...and his winter pictures dont have any leaves on them!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
zman said:
I vote hands down for SlayerFish...he is always pulling lunkers out of his wazoo...and his winter pictures dont have any leaves on them!
That may be the funniest thing I have read on this site!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
andyrm66 said:
Kevin VanDam
See I think he might win it just because he is very popular right now. I however think he is to new to the sport to be considered the best, he doesnt have the longetivity as some of the others. OH well.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Good point, although I see a lot of drive and spirit in him that you dont see in the others. Sort of a young Clunn. JMO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts