Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't make it to Green Mountain today but I'm going Sunday. I want to head up tomorrow but I have to work. It sounds like a lot of people are heading up this weekend. It would be neat to meet more of you. I'll be off the residential boat ramp. Bright yellow pants you can't miss me. Come say hello!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think I'm going to try GM on the ice for the first time tomorrow. Kinda wanting to try a new place. Does anyone know if ATVs are allowed there? How do you find out where ATVs are allowed on the different lakes around the state? I've used them on Granby only because I see all kinds of them out there. I've never seen them on the other places I've ice fished, although I'm sure the ice would support them. I know they have Jeep races on Georgetown, but then they have vehicle restriction signs at the shoreline. ???

·
Registered
879 Posts
I don't know about ATV's but there were a few local kids playing around the lake on there snow machines today why I was there fishing. Snow was about 4" deep on the ice and crusty in spots

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have seen folks out there with ATV's and snowmobiles most of the days that I am up there. So,
I am guessing that they are okay. It is not a state park like Elevenmile. Seems to me that state park lakes restrict ATV's and snowmobiles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts