Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting on Green MNT this weekend, I have had some great days on that lake but I have never fished it this early in the season. Have any of you? Oh and by the way I took a spelling class last night......I before something ...something.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Chief Nocatchum said:
and by the way I took a spelling class last night......I before something ...something.
lol..... "I" before "E" except after "C"........not ALWAYS true though..lol

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
i think that it might have a thin ice cap on it already, they said in kremmling that wolford has a not safe yet cap on it, so i would assume grn mtn does also.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is great information, I think I will do the standard 11 mile first ice trip. In a few years Antero should be back....man do I miss that lake. I have heard that it is 90% full and has been stocked w/ fingerlings.....Browns, Cuts And Bows, two or three years till we will see the glory days again. 11 mile is great but never as consistant as Antero use to be. This is an awsome website with a lot of interaction,I am totally geeked out about it. Thanks for the info, hitting Stoll MNT Sunday, playing hookey from church so those of you attending say a prayer. Late :-\

1 - 5 of 5 Posts