Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
They'll be more testing there now. Hopefully it will be like the other lakes in Colorado where they couldn't take hold.

·
Registered
135 Posts
What is the OFFICIAL policy on exit. I leave Cherry Creek and the dude say see ya. I leave Spinney and Blue Mesa and they want to INSPECT ON EXIT!

I thought it was Inspect on "Entry". The seal helps for a quick re-entry but is not recognized at Aurora. And.. what's with the wording in the DOW statement "Decontamination on Exit from Green Mountain"? Inspection on exit is not sufficient?

·
Registered
547 Posts
What is the OFFICIAL policy on exit. I leave Cherry Creek and the dude say see ya. I leave Spinney and Blue Mesa and they want to INSPECT ON EXIT!

I thought it was Inspect on "Entry". The seal helps for a quick re-entry but is not recognized at Aurora. And.. what's with the wording in the DOW statement "Decontamination on Exit from Green Mountain"? Inspection on exit is not sufficient?
You are posing a sensible question to a non sensible entity.

·
Registered
69 Posts
My thoughts are an over eager, inexperienced biologists may have made a misstake. I just don't see any way a muscle could get into green mountain. Unless our freindly bucket boys planted them when trans planting some no native fish. Which in today's idiot filled society we have to deal with, is very possible. The zebras die in just a few days when the boat is on the trailer. They would have had to be in water dumped in the lake.
CH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts