Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We fished Green Mountian yesterday the 20th,dispite the bad weather in denver.The weather was great on the lake!We got there at 1:10pm and fished to about 6:00pm.Between the three of us we caught 18 lakers 16" to 20" long.All were caught on various jigs tiped with sucker meat.We released most and kept a few for the smoker.For ever fish we landed we missed two.All in all a great day on the hard water,Ice is still 16" plus were we fished.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The roads were a little slick on the way up but by the time we left they were just wet.As far as were we fished,I cant give up all my secrets.I can tell you it was on the far north end in a drop off between 60' and 90'.Find the drop and you will always hammer the lakers!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
fished GM on tuesday. 17 koks, 3 macks and a rainbow. one mack was nice- others were small. got the macks/bow hanging around at 60ft below the koks. roads were fine, they didnt get hit by our last storm.. Jigs

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Green Mountian - going this weekend 3/24/-26

kokaneeking et all,

I plan to go to Granby and/or GM this weekend. I have equip, gps, vexilar, hut, but no one to go with. Anyone interested? Pleasse email me at [email protected] or call me at 303 932 1281.

FYI: I would like to carpool and live in Littleton.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts