Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,829 Posts
I'm going tommorow 1-13-06 and if any one had specific spots that would be appreciated or general area. I want to try for lakers just bought the last LX-1 at sportsmans $150.00. Read the one post for location above but i will have my little boy with me tommorow and it needs to be fairly easy access ( I sure am asking for alot sorry)- Thanks.

· Registered
4,829 Posts
Cheif thats the spot I went in at today and almost had a heart attack going up the hill coming out. Good spot but they sure have some skinny macks in green mountain. Still alot of fun. Also the marcum worked great. I never been a big electronics guy and assumed I did as well as anyone off gut instincts but boy was I wrong.I was fishing 90' and caught at least 12 suspended at 70 to 50 and would of never known they where there without the flasher. I've never fished more then a foot off bottom for macks until today. See a mark reel up and wack fish on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.