Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
oooo... yeahhh!!!! just as a suggestion, you should try the panther martins in the yellow body and blade with red poke-a-dots. I found a nice spot that produced some bows last weekend and i could only catch them on that lure out of the variety I tried. 8)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Last Friday I walked all the way around the lake, "crossed the inlet" to the tip of osprey point "that is one hell of a hike" only to lose the biggest brown I have ever hooked, I was sooo pissed off- he spit the lure right at my feet :eek: he was huge I would have mounted that bad boy for sure. I was using a yellow panther martin. I caught alot of stockers but I know there are some nice bows because I was nailing them 2 weeks ago, and still no muskie.
I literaly had a dream friday night of that tragic moment I shared losing the biggest brown I ever hooked into that calm friday 4/21/06- I think i will need some counsiling now! :mad:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I guess I was a little confusing.....I did not walk around the whole lake, BUt I did walk a grip!!! If you go to osprey point and look out from the parking lot you will see a huge point pointing at you from the other side of the lake............. I walked around to the inlet- crossed the inlet- and then went up and over the mountain with wet boots - it took me an hour and a half just to be tramatized by the biggest brown I have ever hooked.
The knowlege was worth it though- yeah I gained even though I lost, for those out their who are to lazy to know what that feels like. ;D

·
Registered
85 Posts
I lost the brown off of that point!!! :(

"I know your sick of the brown that got away", but I cant forgive myself. :(
Are the lake trout more towards the dam because I have not had any luck yet for them on that lake. ???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.