Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Definitely cool, that dude must have a **** ton of money. As awesome as this whole thing is though, I don't think if he grows a state record it should even count.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Frankenbass!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree the record shouldn't count, but to have a private lake with a n entire year class of 20lb bass would be bad ass

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'd love to know how much he is spending on all that!

·
Registered
902 Posts
im sure some guys have spent more than 2 grand chasing 20lb bass.

didnt the bush family have a lunker tank they were trying to grow a world record lm?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Definitely true, I would get much more satisfaction catching one of these bass in a public lake though. Don't get me wrong, I would love to fish here. Its just not much of an accomplishment catching a big fish there

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Yeah catching a DD bass at that place would not be a major accomplishment(as far as skill) and i know PDC but you wouldnt be able to tell it didnt count by the size of the smile on my face!! :)

·
Registered
902 Posts
$2000 is ridiculous... gonna spend a week at el salto in Feb for $1495
500 bucks more the locals won't kidnap you for ransom

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well worth it , this will be my second trip down there. First day down there last year caught a 46lb stringer with the big fish over 11lb

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Searched El Salto on here and was looking through some posts.... Wonder if this guy got flooded out by the hurricane? Or if he is even still trying to grow the world record :/ I know a Google search would prob. answer my question but I figured I post anyway :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts