Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A coworker of mine is looking for a fishing guide at Horsetooth in May. Does anyone know of any? I'm just trying to help her out.

Thanks

·
Registered
958 Posts
Definitely not Chad LaChance. I hear he's the worst! Just kidding. He's by far the most well known guide there and the only one I know of. Have her order his fishing DVD from his website so she can get really pumped before going.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I'd have to echo the sentiment to go with Chad, or one of the guides he works with (Dan Swanson, Ronny Castiglioni [sorry if I butchered the name]). I've not fished with Dan or Ronny, but I have watched them from afar (there's more lurking than internet lurking that can be done) and they appear to know their stuff on that lake. Chad's a lot of fun to fish with and he definitely knows the lake, but getting onto his guiding schedule can be tough.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thanks very much guys for the recommendation - I appreciate it. Fishful Thinker LLC is the
only licensed outfitter on the lake, so at least the decision is easy as to what company to fish with! Nutmg1, if your co-worker is interested, have her shoot me an email and we'll work out the details.

As Deuceu72 noted - details here: http://www.fishfulthinker.com/guiding.html

Thanks again! CL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts