Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any taken any Guided Alaskan Fishing Trips?

I've been looking online at guided packages. Many of the prices listed for June are in the $1250 neighborhood for 6 days of fishing based on a trip for four people and go up from there...Airfare out of Denver is in the $800 neighborhood.

I know there are other expenses...food...whatever...but I can swing the $2000...and the extras...

But believe it or not I don't have Four Friends...Anyone want to hit Alaska for a week of Salmon Fishing?

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
I have a place in Homer and have been going up every summer since 1985 and have done lots of trips, the airfare is normally 500 or less to anchorage and depending on what you want to do the prices can vary greatly from renting a car and doing it yourself to an expensive flyout to a remote lodge, but keep in mind for salmon it is very seasonal, if you miss the run you might just be watching the water go by. My favorite trips are long range trips on my boat out of homer there's always awesome fishing for various species and scenery and the marine life is incredible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts