Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an order of Gulp Killer Crawlers and the Alive Killer Crawlers. One of the containers of Alive cracked and leaked badly. As I understand it! I can put one color in the tub of another with out the colors leaching?

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
That stuff smells like rotted vagina.. I sure hope it didn't leak too bad!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fortunately it leaked inside the box:thumb: But man it smells bad!! But I can run a Slow death hook on a bouncer as a dead stick and cast or jig with another rod. I hate changing crawlers all the time:mad: Plus it makes a mess in your boat big time!!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I still haven't tried any gulp, as per my thread about a month ago, but I did upgrade my crawler system. No more dirt for me :thumb:

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I had a buddy fishing right next to me in the Trinidad tournament and he caught a bunch of big perch and all his eye's he weighed in on the slow death hooks and half a crawler!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I had a buddy fishing right next to me in the Trinidad tournament and he caught a bunch of big perch and all his eye's he weighed in on the slow death hooks and half a crawler!
My Son in law's been having good luck with them also, their out at Jumbo this weekend.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Put all your Gulp **** in a new leakproof container. Just about every tub I've had has leaked in the boat. **** is funky.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have two smaller front live wells. I have the Gulp, Crawlers and bouncers in one. Anything leaks and I can pull the plug and hose it out. That **** is awful smelling!!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
my lab loves that ****, got to be carefull to close container or she is over there licking it up , the stuff works very well but nasty to deal with. I bought one of the plano containers and it has worked well. yeah you can mix, I have leeches white shad charturse all together. the ones that come in the bag can be added to gulp liquid but they do get alittle spongy over time.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
I just use the ones in the package..no mess. Just get one out.. put it between your teeth...seal the bag and tie a jig onto the line.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I think every gulp product leaks honestly, all my bags of gulp minnows leak no matter what. I keep the bags in Ziploc bags

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
You wonder what "magic chemicals" they use to produce that stuff...:confused:

I had one of those plastic, round containers develop a crack in the bottom as I stored it in My "electronics locker" in My boat....
Took two weeks for Me to figure out that, NO.. it wasn't a rotten fish in My live well.... :mad:
What a STINK... had to toss out a piece of carpet, scrub the shelf with 409, reline My electronics shelf.... YUCK....
I store My GULP in a small glass jelly jar with a tight lid, nowadays...

·
Registered
902 Posts
That **** is so nasty I'm so pissed about having cat piss fingers that I've never caught anything on em besides a couple stockers And those don't count. So much for loading bowls after touching that crap...

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I don't know if my nose is broken or what, but I don't think it smells that awful. Granted it doesn't smell good, but I would never compare it to rotten fish. Maybe I have been buying a different scent or something lol

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
That **** is so nasty I'm so pissed about having cat piss fingers that I've never caught anything on em besides a couple stockers And those don't count. So much for loading bowls after touching that crap...
did you ever think it might be those loaded bowls that are keeping you from catching real fish?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts