Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A family friend was in a bad moter cycle accident this summer and his wife is selling a bunch of stuff to help with expenses around the house. The guy that hit him, his insurance is covering med bills but will most likley pay out something in the end but for now she needs to do this. I think the prices are very fair so they are firm, if I am way off here let me know. Located in Greeley. All guns except bolt action 22 and air rifle are sold bow is sold as well.

New in box drill press $40
New in box bench grinder $20
Rotozip kit $25
10" miter saw $25
new in box scroll saw $40
Plunge router with table and bits $40
Unknow brand .177 air rifle $25
Sectional sofa with table $50
chest freezer $50
new in box 7'x7' coleman tent $20
Coleman lantern $15
Next bike $50
Lawn mower $30
Brass eagle paint ball **** $35
Colemancooler/heater$25 this has a plug and a car adaptor that keeps food hot or cold.
New in box pneumatic tools $50
Unknown brand .22 bolt action s,l,lr $50
Ryobi 12v corless drill $20

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnston.barbara/ForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCIT7otrbg9zM-AE&feat=directlink

·
Registered
19 Posts
How do we get a hold of you so we can come up. I would be coming up from littleton. Are they available during the day so I don't have to fight traffic? Thanks. Jason

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Most of the NEW tools listed.. at least the brand new drill press, Welder, Bench Grinder, Scroll saw, are all from Harbor freight and all are LESS than 1/2 retail price!!

Some great deals here to be had. Wish i had the $$$ in hand! Would love to help out a fellow motorcyclist!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts