Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i was gonna warn anyone that was gonna take gwanilla pass to go a different way yesterday i went fishing at georgetown lake after i thought i;d take the pass over to jefferson lake the pass is all tore up and theres major construction it took me well over an hour to get on the other side

M

·
0 Posts
gotmuskie? i just noticed that u used my little scrolling fishy thing, i expect credit, hehehe, im calling a lawyer, cute, hehehe

jkkjk

·
Registered
943 Posts
i went to georgetown on sunday not a bite. does anyone know if the lake up on the pass is private?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Thats ok, You both stole my scrolling idea as well as my scrolling glowing idea! Maybe our lawyer can get together and 'do lunch' while we're all out fishing.

-Jay

·
Registered
16,651 Posts
afishman said:
i went to georgetown on sunday not a bite. does anyone know if the lake up on the pass is private?
Duck lake is private.There are some other lakes both before and on top that are public-just requires a couple miles walk-get a map

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey catfish are they paving the guinella pass road? :'(  The small lake up there right next to the road iss private but the bigger one after it is public. Ther are some higher lakes up there you have to hike to (Silverdollar) havent been up there in a while.

M

·
0 Posts
Jay_In_Parker said:
Thats ok, You both stole my scrolling idea as well as my scrolling glowing idea! Maybe our lawyer can get together and 'do lunch' while we're all out fishing.

-Jay
Sounds good, I'll talk to my agent, hehe

what happened to the cigar qanf fish on the line? now ur devil boy? and have an evil bird??? jay ur scarin me!! hehehehe

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes i did post a report on jefferson i caught 3 lake trout 2 rainbows and a brown i didnt post on georegtown i caught alot of little rainbows there on powerbait i;m not sure if there paving the pass but its a big mess i;m not going that way for awhile there is a lake on the pass called clear lake and i;ve had luck there with rainbows and brook trout

1 - 11 of 11 Posts