Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a hard dilemma i had today
well the mail showed up today and well i got my new coloradofisherman magazine in the mail today and i was so happy to get it but there was another magazine in the mail too

so i had to choose which one to open first coloradofisherman or my new playboy
well i had to open the new fishing magazine going to have to read it cover to cover before i look at the other one

i think i chose the right one

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hey that's no fair!!! I didn't get my playboy yet :mad: Man I really need to subscribe to the magazine too. anyone wanna pay my college tuition for me so I can afford the coloradofisherman mag?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Id pick the Fishing mag, Throw away the Playboy and read my COFisherman mag while waiting for the Penthouse.

IMO

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'd rather get Home and Garden than O (the Oprah magazine)! My wife gets really mad when I draw a mustache on Oprah. But at least I save the HandelBars for Dr. Phil (yuck!). Too fat, throw him back!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Gotmuskie --- no need to spend any tution $$$, just send me your playboy when your done (in good condition  ::)), and I'll send you my coloradofishermen.com mag when I'm done.  8)

By the way. Does anyone else suspect their wife/girlfriend throws away cataloges before you get them? I ordered a Muskie lure cataloge from a Minn. store a month ago and haven't seen it. Also, it seems like a long time since I've recieved a Bass Pro Shop or Cabella's in the mail.  ???

·
Registered
636 Posts
james said:
Gotmuskie --- no need to spend any tution $$$, just send me your playboy when your done (in good condition  ::)), and I'll send you my coloradofishermen.com mag when I'm done.  8)

By the way. Does anyone else suspect their wife/girlfriend throws away cataloges before you get them? I ordered a Muskie lure cataloge from a Minn. store a month ago and haven't seen it. Also, it seems like a long time since I've recieved a Bass Pro Shop or Cabella's in the mail.  ???

Sounds like a great idea? What do you consider "good condition?" The pages are all stu......never mind that. Anyways, the wife must be taking those mags cause I just got a cabelas in a week ago.

·
Registered
85 Posts
james said:

my girlfriend throws all my mag away
I use to have a box of them and now thay are gone
I wonder where thay are
good thing she is good lookin'

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Oh! I just got back from my trip, my mail was held I have no magazines yet. :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts