Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only trout I have been able to find down here are Specks. Similar to my beloved browns but even tastier.

Every once in a while you get hit by a fish that just runs like a car hooked at the bumper...just no stopping, slowing or turning..Gone! Hold the bail and pop em off or risk losing your entire spool. It's crazy...that chit don't happen trout fishing at home.

Cool having a neighbor with a new skiff. We both got here about the same time, running from the cold and looking to fish at all times and at all costs. Dropping fish off my bucket list.

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
You'll soon tire of the humidity, hot sun and bugs. And the hurricanes. And the boat people. And the alligators. And that sticky salt water.

·
Registered
484 Posts
When I flew into Patrick AFB (Cocoa Beach and Melbourne) I would always take time to meet up with one of my pilot buddies and we would go fish the Banana River for spec's. Always a hoot. Good to hear you marked another fish on the list.

·
Registered
24,553 Posts
You'll soon tire of the humidity, hot sun and bugs. And the hurricanes. And the boat people. And the alligators. And that sticky salt water.
Hot sun, hurricanes, sticky salt water...a few of my favorite things!

Keep'em coming Cody great stuff!...I gotta make it down there and catch a baby tarpon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts