Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get hit last week? I'm pretty sure my wife's car is totaled. I can't even get an estimate until next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yup, my wife's car got it as well. It looks similar but, somehow, the windows were spared. No estimate yet either. Sorry to hear you guys got hit.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Just got my wife's estimate done. $6400.00 per Geico.

And she had to get it towed to the glass place because the windshield caved in from that nasty stuff.

We feel your pain BM.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Nasty stuff! Hope I never get caught in that ****..

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, my wife's car got it as well. It looks similar but, somehow, the windows were spared. No estimate yet either. Sorry to hear you guys got hit.
That sucks.

Just got my wife's estimate done. $6400.00 per Geico.

And she had to get it towed to the glass place because the windshield caved in from that nasty stuff.

We feel your pain BM.
Cars on each side of my wife's didn't have damage to the windshield. Might have something to do with the angle? Doesn't really matter though with how much damage there is.
You should see my dads Audi A7. They quoted $10,000.
I had a guy who did PDR on our Burb last year look at it, unofficially. He said it is likely at least $8000 of damage. Needs a new hood, new roof, new trunk lid. All are made of aluminum for weight savings. All have to be replaced due to the aluminum construction.

As a side note, this experience changes my opinion of the Ford trucks - where they now use aluminum for the bed. That is a terrible idea.

Nasty stuff! Hope I never get caught in that ****..
It is nasty. Wife said that Colorado Mills mall announced they won't reopen until November due to damage?

The damage to the car sucks, and I fully expect to take it in the shorts from the insurance company, but those guys will have it real hard. Not sure how many people work at the mall, but they are all out of a job.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Wow! I'm not too sure they've caught up from last year. That really sucks.. Would have hated to be outside. That would kill ya.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Was at co mills doing deliveries when the storm rolled in. It was absolutely insane watching hell just rain down and destroy everything. I took videos of the storm and it sounded like shotguns going off in unison in my trailer...

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
roof damaged, truck damaged, greenhouse gone(sorry slayer no Kush this year) trees without leaves, dam its a privilege to live in Colorado

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
roof damaged, truck damaged, greenhouse gone(sorry slayer no Kush this year) trees without leaves, dam its a privilege to live in Colorado
That sucks. Luckily we can just go buy some now!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts