Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm closing up shop here at work and I'm talking about the upcoming get together. One of my bartenders swears he and his family always catch lakers on ham. Regular deli ham. He says they use weighted trebel hooks and ball it up and put it on them and jig it. Is he full of s**t or is there some truth to this?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I've heard stranger things... There is only one way to find out, bring some ham with you Saturday and find out... if you are outfishing me let me know and I'll join you.... if it isnt working we can always make some ham sandwiches. :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
hey epic,

you are the "man" ! "bring some and try it" ? WOW! I wish I had thought of that! Brilliant! Ham sandwiches - Your killing me! If I have another Kid, your going to be his godfather! That is just toooo much!

PS I am joking of cours! Ha!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
:-[

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
TAL0362 said:
Lakers like hot dogs too, I don't know about the ham.
so if i stand on my head and steer the boat with my feet i'll catch lakers but not so much if i doit for the camera?

·
0 Posts
Some twenty+ :'( years ago I caught on very,very big trout on a simple cherry with the steam on,picked it from the tree and onto the hook,-bingo-

·
Registered
297 Posts
Actually I tried hot dogs at 11 mile on saturday and I caught a whale, 68" long,158 lbs, claims to be my son but I'm not sure. ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts