Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the news about the hand grenade found at prospect lake in colorado springs yesterday? It was a live grenade, & it was actually caught by a fisherman named ralph who irresponsibly left in about 6" of water right by the shoreline next to a park where my son often plays. Ralph then left, failing to notify authorities (or anyone for that matter) about the potential disaster. Another individual then removed it from the water & placed it on the shoreline. Park workers were quickly notified by same said individual, police were called, the bomb squad showed up, removed the grenade & detonated it. I urge all fisherman out there not to be a "Ralph". If you come across a potential hazard like this, please notify the authorities immediately. Someone could have been seriously hurt due to the ignorance & irresponsibility of ralph's actions. Anyone who fishes this lake use caution- there could be more grenAdes out there. Ralph, you're a douchebag & in my eyes, a criminal. You better thank god my kid wasn't on that playground......

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
They just drained that lake and lined it which means that someone was out fishing with nades.... they found all kinds of guns when they drained it.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
they found all kinds of guns when they drained it
and a granade...

What a pathetic society we have become...

·
Banned
3,879 Posts
Too bad that happened...

...but I dont blame Ralph at all for not reporting the incident. The last two times I reported to authorities I ended up being the prime suspect...All I did was stumble upon the incident...law enforcement is a lazy as the next guy...

We know Ralphs name though? Wierd.

I have good grenade story for the next time one of yous rides in my boat...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
ePiC - your 10,000th post on the forum was about a grenade found in Prospect Lake. Who would have thunk it?

That's just a scary piece of news - with all those families and kids that play there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts