Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up high this Sunday. Listened to Hank III all the way up. He has made some good music. First we pulled into the wrong trail head and hiked up all willly nilly about 4 miles in. Realized we went the wrong way. Hiked back to the lot. Got on the right trail and hiked another 1.5 miles. My brother got two macs and lost one more at the shore. The two he landed were 12-13. The third which was much much bigger he got all amped up and tried muscling it up on the rock he was standing on. After the lure popped out the mouth and it swam away he was screaming and cursing himself. Got too excited. It was big.

Then it was my turn. Got one Mac on a tube just like a smart guy recommended. It was 18.5. My brothers was at least 6-7 inches bigger than that one. Then I was wore out. Didn't get a whole lot done after that point. Just looking around smoking and sipping on some Jack Daniels Honey. Knees were pinging so it took us about 1 hour just to walk down. Fun day indeed.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Tony and Danny hate Hank 3. Fair warning. Nice!!!

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
ill let them explain themselves, last time i plugged ol 3... tony and danny dropped their rivalry long enough to chastize me like a fat middle aged farting internet voltron.

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Are they more of The Hank Jr. brood?
LMAO! Yeah, if you guys would have blasted some Waylon or even some Church ya would have caught some monsters! :rolleyes:

LOL...good job guys!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts