Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, Ill be out at CC later seeing what I can get. Trying for a 10+ pound carp!!

-Jay

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HookNLine said:
jay what time you going out there today? I might go out there. You fish from shore or boat?

I should be there around 5:00pm. Ill be on shore today. Ill be on the tower side of the dam fishing for big carp with shrimp. If you see me wave a hand. Would love to meet someone from the board.

-Jay

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not such a lucky Friday for me; had to mow front and back, and pack up for a week-long trip. On the bright side, the trip is to a nice lakeside area where I can fish all day Monday thru Wednesday. So maybe the lawn-mowing rush of virtue will give me luck for the week. Grace and peace, all.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
My Friday the 13th has just been that. Stuck at work, be off tonight at 8 p. 36 hour shift, long enough. Then I get to come back tomorrow at 8a for 24 more. Wish I was on the bank of a lake...............Good luck to everyone out pursuing the big one today.

Dan

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I too am on shift this lovely evening...otherwise id be tempted to be chasing big browns too. no 38s though, im doing 12s....for the next few nights.  yuck.

hey, at least i know Dans workin too...i dont feel so lonesome now....

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Nice recycle... I'll respond like the other moderators did. I'll be working tonight, :-[

·
Registered
353 Posts
JAY said:
As a horror movie nut this is a great day to watch the scary one's.

-Jay
I used to be a horror movie fan, but ever since I became a milkman I avoid those movies. You hear and see things all the time, I would really get the heebie jeebies if I watched a scarry movie before running a route. :eek:

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Usually Friday the 13th is my lucky day...hope it holds true today. Although it really doesn't matter considering I'm stuck at work all day. Maybe I'll try the CCrack tonight.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Happy Friday the 13th to everyone. Thanks for the recy/bump. I was going to post it again so now I dont have to.
[me=JAY] [/me]

1 - 20 of 56 Posts